Contemporary dining places that offer trendy and modern food and concepts
Badung Regency, located in Bali Province, Indonesia, is famous for its many contemporary dining places that offer trendy and modern food and concepts. Some of the popular places to eat in Badung Regency include:
- Sisterfields Bali - A restaurant and cafe located in Seminyak that is famous for its all-day breakfast menu, specialty coffee, and trendy atmosphere.
- Kynd Community - A vegan restaurant located in Seminyak, offering creative and colorful vegan food, as well as Instagramable interiors.
- Shady Shack - A vegetarian restaurant located in Canggu, known for its healthy, organic, and eco-friendly dishes, as well as its shady garden atmosphere.
- Milk and Madu - A cafe located in Canggu, offering an all-day breakfast menu, burgers, smoothie bowls, and coffee, as well as a relaxed and instagrammable atmosphere.
- Nook Bali - A rice field view restaurant located in Kerobokan, offering Indonesian and international menus, as well as a cozy and natural atmosphere.
- The Savage Kitchen - A restaurant located in Seminyak, known for its farm-to-table concept that offers organic and sustainable dishes from local ingredients.
- Watercress Bali - A restaurant located in Seminyak, offering an all-day breakfast menu, salads, and sandwiches with fresh and healthy ingredients.
However, keep in mind that trends and lists of hip eateries can change over time, hence it is advisable to always check for updates or seek recommendations from local or trusted sources to find a hip eatery that suits your tastes and preferences in Badung Regency or the surrounding areas.
And here is a list of cheap and delicious places to eat
In addition to contemporary places to eat, Badung Regency also has several cheap and delicious places to eat. Here are some examples:
- Warung Babi Guling Pak Malen - A famous babi guling stall on Sunset Road, Kuta. It offers delicious babi guling at an affordable price.
- Warung Nasi Ayam Bu Oki - A chicken rice stall located on Jalan Raya Uluwatu, Jimbaran. It serves chicken rice with a variety of side dishes and delicious seasonings.
- Warung Made - A warung located in Seminyak, serving delicious and affordable Balinese mixed rice dishes.
- Warung Cahaya - A seafood stall located in Jimbaran, offering fresh seafood dishes at pocket-friendly prices.
- Warung Makan Nikmat - A food stall located in Kuta, offering delicious Balinese nasi campur, fried duck and satay lilit dishes at affordable prices.
- Warung Dandelion - A vegetarian food stall located in Seminyak, offering delicious and healthy vegetarian dishes at friendly prices.
- Warung Ijo - A Padang food stall located in Legian, offering good Padang dishes at fairly cheap prices.
However, prices and food quality can vary, hence it is advisable to read reviews and seek recommendations from local or reliable sources to ensure a cheap and tasty place to eat suits your preferences and budget.
Where to find food at night in badung
Badung Regency, Bali, is an area known for its busy and bustling nightlife. Here are some places in Badung where you can find food at night:
- Kuta Beach - Kuta Beach is one of the famous beaches in Bali known as the center of nightlife in Badung. There are many restaurants, cafes and food stalls around the beach that are open until late at night, serving a variety of local and international dishes.
- Legian Street - Legian Street is one of the main streets in Kuta which is known as the center of busy nightlife. Along Legian Street, you will find many restaurants, food stalls and street stalls that are open until late at night, serving dishes from various cuisines such as Indonesian, Western, Japanese and more.
- Seminyak - Seminyak is also an area famous for its busy nightlife. Around Jalan Raya Seminyak and Jalan Petitenget, you will find many restaurants, cafes, and bars that are open until late at night, offering a wide array of international and local dishes.
- Kuta Square - Kuta Square is a shopping center in Kuta that also offers a variety of dining options at night. Within Kuta Square there are several restaurants and cafes that are open until late at night, serving dishes from a variety of cuisines.
However, keep in mind that operating hours and nighttime dining availability may vary depending on location, time of day, and season. Be sure to check operating hours, reviews, and follow the latest applicable rules and policies related to the COVID-19 pandemic when looking for a place to eat at night in Badung or other areas of Bali.
Places to eat that not many people know about in Badung
Here are some places to eat that may not be well known by many people in Badung, Bali:
- Warung Be Pasih Jimbaran - Warung Be Pasih Jimbaran is a seafood food stall located in Jimbaran, Badung. This stall serves fresh seafood dishes such as fish, squid, prawns, and mussels with delicious flavors and affordable prices. This stall is located on the side of the road which is not too crowded so it is still quite rarely visited by tourists.
- Warung Mak Beng - Warung Mak Beng is an iconic food stall in Sanur, Badung, famous for its delicious fried fish dishes. It has been in operation since 1941 and has become one of the most sought-after eateries for local foodies. Although it is quite famous among locals, it may not be widely known by foreign tourists.
- Warung Babi Guling Men Agus - Warung Babi Guling Men Agus is a food stall located in Banjar Anyar, Badung, that serves delicious Balinese suckling pig dishes. This stall is known as a budget-friendly place to eat suckling pig with great taste. Its somewhat hidden location may not be widely known by many people, but it is a favorite choice for suckling pig lovers.
- Warung Bu Kris - Warung Bu Kris is a food stall located in Denpasar, Badung, known for its delicious chicken betutu rice. This stall serves chicken betutu rice with authentic flavors and affordable prices. Although it is quite popular among locals, it may not be widely known by foreign tourists.
- Warung Warjok - Warung Warjok is a food stall located in Seminyak, Badung, which is known for its delicious mixed rice dishes. This warung serves mixed rice with a wide selection of side dishes such as chicken, duck, beef, and fish at an affordable price. This stall is located in a rather hidden area so it is not widely known by many people.
However, keep in mind that the popularity and quality of eateries can change over time. Make sure to do your research, read reviews, and ask locals to ensure the quality and reputation of the eatery you want to visit.
Okay that's some list of delicious and recommended places to eat in Bali.